Wednesday 15 July 2015

Welcome to my blog!

Hi guys! So, I've finally created a blog mainly for convenience - I usually do beauty product reviews on my Instagram but the caption always takes up half the feed, so, I figured that this would be a better platform to go into depth about products. 


If I have a makeup haul I can easily post pictures/swatches on here instead of taking up your Instagram feed and I'm also planning on doing really quick and easy 'how-to' eye makeup pictorials (again something that would be hard to do on Instagram). 



Even though I've named my blog after my Instagram name (@makeupbysach) I will be posting non-related beauty things... if you follow me on Instagram you will know I'm a huge lover of food so be prepared to see food posts on here too!



Please leave me any feedback about my blog (i.e. the layout etc) in the comments below and also leave me any suggestions for blogpost ideas so I can write about things that YOU want to read about :)



This a quick lil selfie of my makeup from the other day.




DETAILS:



BASE- 



EYES-



BROWS-



LIPS-




Love, 



Sachini xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment